USE OF THE ON-LINE PRE-RESERVATION AND RESERVATION SERVICES
2.1 Pre-Reservation Services
The online Pre-Reservation services are merely informative and their purpose is solely to offer users the possibility of consulting room availability in the hotel or city of their choice. WITHIN 24 HOURS USER WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMING THAT THE RESERVATION HAS BEEN MADE, MEANING THAT IT WILL ONLY BE BINDING ONCE NH HAS ACCEPTED THE RESERVATION THROUGH ITS CONFIRMATION BY EMAIL AND USER'S SUBSEQUENT PAYMENT THEREOF. User must check the Reservation confirmation and notify at once and in writing of any error.
2.2.On-line Reservation Services
- The purpose of the On-line Reservation Services is the Reservation of a room in TOLIP hotel. THE USE OF THESE SERVICES PRESUPPOSES FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE AND THE VALIDITY OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND/OR CONDITIONS (WHICH SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE AUTOMATICALLY INCORPORATED IN THE AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO WITH NH WITHOUT THEIR WRITTEN TRANSCRIPTION THEREIN BEING NECESSARY) INCLUDED IN THE LATEST UPDATED VERSION OF THESE GENERAL TERMS AND/OR CONDITIONS.
- Contract Procedure: Whenever user makes use of the service, he or she will receive confirmation by email including the information that user's purchase order is in the process of being confirmed. If user is a consumer, once the amount corresponding to the Reservation has been charged, it will receive an email confirming the reservation, which will act as proof of the reservation.
- Guarantee: The reservation is confirmed and guaranteed all night long with a credit card. If the client fails to show up without prior notice, the first night's stay will be charged (VAT and taxes included).
- Termination of Agreement or Cancellation of a Reservation. The credit card is just a guarantee. The client will not be charged a cancellation fee always provided that it makes the cancellation before the time established as the deadline in each country (local time of the hotel) on the day of arrival. Once this threshold has been passed, TOLIP will charge a cancellation fee as compensation, which is the price of the first night(VAT and taxes included), This clause is not valid for reservations made with special rates. In this case the respective special conditions will apply.
Cancellation & No -Show
- Reservations will be held until 18:00 Hrs, in case the arrival details are not obtained the 1st night must be guaranteed by the company or the guest credit cards.
- In case of canceling a confirmed reservation at the hotel, you are kindly requested to inform the reservations office no later than 3 days prior to the day of arrival, once a cancellation number has been received , the reservation is officially cancelled.
- Falling to cancel the reservation, cancellation fees equivalent to the 1st night shall be incurred.
- In case of "no-show" and 24 hrs prior to arrival cancellation: a one night – 100% of the contracted agreement rate on B.B. basis will be automatically charged to the Company.All no show will be subject to one night fee based on confirmed rate
Children Accommodation Charge Policy
Maximum occupancy per room is 3 pax ( 2 adults + 1 child ) or ( 1 adult + 2 Children) Infant 0 – 5.99 years – Free of Charge sharing parents’ room
Child 6 – 11.99 years : charges 10 USD for Foreigners & 50 L.E for Egyptians and enjoy 50 % discount on any Meals Supplement.
12 years or more : Adult prices apply.
- n case of 1 adult+ 02 Childs the first child till 11.99 years will be free of charge, and the second child will be charges 10 USD for Foreigners & 50 L.E for Egyptians and enjoying 50 % discount on any meals Supplement.
- 02 Adults + 02 Children in Two Rooms will be charged as 02 Single Rooms.
- Children till 11.99 years in Family room or suite free of charge, accommodation & meal basis.
- Any Changes in services charges duties, levies or government legislation which may cause an increase in room meal, or operating costs these will be added to these rates.
- In case of abusing terms and conditions mentioned beforehand, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the offer providing 15-days prior notice is given.
- This Contract shall be governed by the Egyptian Law. Any dispute of difference arising out of or in connection with this Contract, and which cannot be amicably settled between the parties, shall be finally settled by arbitration accordance with the rules applied by the arbitration of Council of State.